Welcome to Simply Get Help
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Simply Get Help’s Website.
- For you to be able to use this Site, it is required that you make a user account.
- While purchasing any kind of tutoring services on this site, you confirm that you are above 18 years of age. You also agree that you are authorized to use the payment method you are adapting to make the payment for the tutoring services. The services purchased by any user on their user account can only be used by them and are not transferable by any means.
- The users can also purchase any kind of additional tutoring services as required according to the details stated on the purchase page of the service.
- You will also be offered by various limited period trial offers by Simply Get Help for promotions. There can be various restrictions on such trial or promotional offers including limitations the duration, first-time users or any other limitation as stated.
Right to Use this Site
- No use of any framing techniques in order to enclose any part or elements which will include any images, graphics, text stated on the website and its trademarks (which will be collectively called as “Elements”).
- The users are not allowed to use, access or copy the whole Site or any Elements of the Site, using any kind of spyware, spider, bot, engine or software or any other automatic or manual process.
- The users should not use the Site in a way to damage, interrupt or disable the Site or any part of it.
- The users are not supposed to attempt to interfere, decrypt, alter or reverse engineer this site in any way.
- There should be no attempts by any user to try to disrupt the accessor enjoyment of any other User with respect to this Site.
- You also agree that you will pay due respect to Simply Get Help’ tutors and will not engage in any obscene activities with the tutors including threatening or any other discussions other than the subject matter. You agree not to gather any personal information from the tutors. In case any tutor tries to disclose any personal information or asks for any personal information from you or suggests any kind of personal conversation or meeting, immediately notify us by writing to us at care@tutorOlives.com.
- The tutors will be made available to you are per the specific programs and their service hours. However, there might be some delays or cancellations in case the following events happen:
- Unavailability of the tutors at the scheduled time.
- Some technological faults or errors
- Site maintenance issues
Fair Usage Policy
Refund and Cancellation Policy
In case you want to cancel your subscription, you can get it done by writing to us at email@example.com. Upon cancellation, there will be no more future renewals and your account will expire after the due date. Existing subscription can be used until the due date to make use of any unused time or sessions. No refunds will be provided for the ongoing plan.
In case you feel unsatisfied and wishto cancel the plan within 30 days of signing up, you can get the refund for the unused time of your account. For the hourly packages, the refund will be provided according to the number of hours used. For example, In case you have purchased a 10 hour package and if the service has been used for less than 2 hours, you will be provided with full refund, if you have used 5 hours of your package, you will get 50% refund and no refund will be provided for usage beyond 5 hours.
If you decide to cancel your account after 30 days of creating your account, no refund will be provided. Also, the refund requests are entertained only through phone calls and chat support due to security reasons.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- THE USER AGREES TO BE AT HIS OWN RISK WHILE USING THE SERVICES OF THE SITE. NO WARRANTIES WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE SITE TO THE USER INCLUDING THE TITLE WARRANTIES OR ANY KIND OF FITNESS, IMPLIED OR MERCHANT WARRANTIES EXPECT THE ONES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR RESTRICTED UNDER THE LAWS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- NOBODY INCLUDING SIMPLY GET HELP AND ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CLIENTS, SHAREHOLDERS CAN GUARANTEE THE SITE TO BE COMPLETELY ERROR FREE. THERE ARE NO PROMISES MADE WITH REGARD TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THE USE OF THIS SITE. NEITHER DO THEY GUARANTEE ANY STATED INFORMATION TO BE RELIABLE OR ACCURATE. THE USERS ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE TO BE AWARE OF THE ACCURACY OF THE STATED INFORMATION AND ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK FOR THE RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION THEMSELVES.
- THE PRICES AND CONTENT OF THE SITE CAN CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
- THE SITE HAS LINKS TO VARIOUS OTHER SERVICES, REFERENCE SITES, AND INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET. SIMPLY GET HELP HOLD NO GUARANTEE WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF SUCH INFORMATION STATED ON THE SITE. SIMPLY GET HELP HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY AS TO ANY OBJECTIONABLE, IRRELEVANT OR FALSE INFORMATION STATED ON THESE SITES. IN ADDITION, SINCE THERE CAN BE ADULT ORIENTED OR UNAPPROPRIATE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, SIMPLY GET HELP HOLDS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY LINK ON THE SITE MAY UNINTENTIONALLY GIVE RISE TO ANY SUCH OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT OR MATERIALS. NO CLAIM WILL BE HELD BY SIMPLY GET HELP THAT SUCH EVENT MAY NOT OCCUR.
- THE USER WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTY CLIENTS OR ANY RISKS INVOLVED AS A RESULT OF THE ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS IS NOT THE LIABILITY OF TUTOR OLIVER.
- THE DISCLAIMER STATED HERE APPLIES TO ALL KIND OF DAMAGES WHICH CAN OCCUR TO A USER IN VIEW OF ANY ERRORS, DELAYS, COMPUTER OR TECHNOLOGICAL DEFECTS, PERFORMANCES, THEFTS, MALPRACTICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY FEATURES OR DATA OF THE SITE OR ANY POSSIBLE NEGLIGENCE, BEHAVIOUR OR ACTION OF THE USER.
- THERE WILL BE NO LIABILITY HELD BY SIMPLY GET HELP, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY RELATED ORGANISATION WHICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OF THE SITE, IN CASE OF ANY DAMAGES TO THE SITE. THESE DAMAGES MIGHT OCCUR DUE TO INACCURATE, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE USE RESULTING IN ANY INABILITY FOR THE USER TO EFFICIENTLY USE SOME PART OR FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE. BY AGREEING TO THESE DECLAIMERS, THE USE HENCE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION WILL BE APPLICABLE TO EVERY PART OF THE SITE.
For the best user experience and ease of use of the Site for the users, Simply Get Help shall be placing a cookie (small text file) on the system of the user which will allow the user to access the site. This cookie will enable the website to identify the user on the website of Simply Get Help. The users are therefore held completely responsible and are expected to provide us with accurate and truthful information in relation to their user account.
Moreover, every user who shall be using this Site is expected to use it for lawful purposes. It is also expected from every user that they shall not misuse or post any content or material which may:
- Violate or harm the other users of the site or any other person in general.
- Be objectionable, explicit, vulgar or obscene in any way.
- Violate the laws in any way including any conduct that may be counted as a criminal offense or may give rise to liabilities of any kind.
- Advertise any products or services without being approved or authorized by Simply Get Help. Any such activity of a user which may pose a threat to the personal privacy or use of some other user will consider being inappropriate and is strictly prohibited. In case a user is found to engage in any such activity, a strict action may be taken against him.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- (a) This site has copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information which has videos, graphics, photos, music, sounds etc. which is either under the ownership of Simply Get Help or parties licensed to Simply Get Help. Exploitation of the content will not be tolerated as Simply Get Help owns the whole content. Any trade, transfer or modification of the content is not allowed in whole or part. The content of the site purely belongs to Simply Get Help, from selection, coordination, arrangement as well as enhancement of content is under Simply Get Help. If the user wants to do the otherwise, it will have to take permission from the site or the copyright owners itself, as stated under the copyright law. In case permitted copying is to take place, then the content shall not be compromised or modified. No insertion or deletion must take place in the author attribution, trademark legend. The user must accept that it does not hold any ownership over the downloaded copyright data.
- (b) The user is allowed to create his own content like essays, test answers,and their results etc. on the basis of his own knowledge and resources. The user may retain his ownership of the content, however, by submitting his content to this site, the user will be entitled to hand over the ownership of his content to Simply Get Help and it’s third-party service providers which are non-exclusive, transferable and licensed. This content may then reproduced or modified the way Simply Get Help or its affiliates want it to.
Uploading of Intellectual Property
The violation of the copyright law will have consequences that the user will have to face in case it tries to upload or post data protected by trademark or any other propriety right. The user is not allowed to make such data available on any other platform without the permission from the site. The breach of copyrights, trademark and propriety rights will put the user under liabilities. The submission of any such data to the public will mean that the user has granted the non-exclusive and royalty-free responsibility of the data to Simply Get Help. This indicates that the modification, reproduction, publication, transfer or the use of this material in media or any existing or future technology can be done by Simply Get Help worldwide. If the user allows any other user to view or make changes in the given data, then it also implies that the user has granted permission to Simply Get Help to copy, publish and distribute the material that the user has made available on the site.
The trademarks that are put up on the site belong to Simply Get Help or their affiliates unless the otherwise is suggested. While all the other trademarks which appear, that do not belong to either Simply Get Help or its associated affiliated are owned by their respective owners, regardless of their association with Simply Get Help or its affiliates.
Reviews by users are always welcome by Simply Get Help. Simply Get Help encourages suggestions and comments by the user, be it online or offline. Once these reviews and comments are submitted, then Simply Get Help owns their property. This is done in order to avoid any misapprehensions or confusion in the future which may lead the user to falsely believe that the projects developed by Simply Get Help are copied or similar to the suggestions of the users.
This Agreement and any other terms and condition or rules for the site is made and established by Simply Get Help. It includes all agreements and consents by other parties on the subject. Whatever mentioned in this agreement is final and official, hence it supplants any previous written or oral agreements between the parties.
The headings that are given under the terms and conditions of this document are merely for convenience. They do not impose any legality in any way.
Copyrights concern notice
If you have copyright concerns about any materials posted on this Site by others, please email us to info@tutorOlives.com
The following things must be included in the notice:
- The signature of the owner, which is, the complaining party, or person in authority on behalf of the owner. It may be physical or electronic;
- If the work on the site or multiple works at the site are claimed to have violated certain trademark or copyrights laws, then they must be identified;
- The notice must contain the contact details of the complaining party so that they can be approached by Simply Get Help regarding the complaint. The contact details must contain information such as address, contact number or electronic-mail id;
- A statement by the owner which confirms their belief that the complaint is genuine and that it goes against the policies or laws of the site and;
- A statement must be issued regarding the accuracy and authenticity of the complaint lodged by the complaining party and that the complaining party or the person on behalf is the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.